JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Problem with a Zanussi zwh7122j. door won't open. I have

Customer Question

problem with a Zanussi zwh7122j. door won't open. I have error code e43, 3green flashes 4 red flashes
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: its a Zanussi washing machine
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good evening my name is ***** ***** for the delay in responding.

Error 43 relates to a failed door lock.

You can override the door lock and get the door open to remove the washing as a workaround by following the video here.

In terms of fixing the fault the most likely issue is the door interlock, a replacement can be purchased here for around £24

Instructions for testing the door interlock can be found here, so you can be sure that the party is faulty before ordering a replacement.

its a rather simple task so can be done with a basic amount of DIY knowledge, should you wish me to suggest an engineer to do this for you, please provide me your postcode.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance. In order for me to close the case I need you to rate the service received using the star rating on this page.

James