Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a De Dietrich Dishwasher DVH610JU1 and when i select

Customer Question

I have a De Dietrich Dishwasher DVH610JU1 and when i select a program and start the cycle it appears to start, making the expected noises for about 5 seconds but the cycle / water does not commence properly and nothing happens. when i open the door the end cycle blue light flashes rapidly and the normal program red light (glass, cup and plate symbol) flashes rapidly at the same time. I have cancelled the program holding the start button for 3+ seconds which allows me to select a new program however the same thing happens every time. Have you got any suggestions?
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

The initial sound you get after selecting a program will be the drain pump removing any water present, before then letting in water.

After the 5 seconds do you still get a wiring sound, or does it go silent? When you open it do you see any water in the sump where the water sits?

It sounds most likely there is an issue with the inlet valve, can you confirm you have check the supply pipe isnt kinked and the water service valve hasnt been shut off in error?

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Hi Jeremy,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning Suzanne, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance

James