JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Miele dishwasher model number G1270 SCVI which is

Customer Question

I have a Miele dishwasher model number G1270 SCVI which is showing fault code F70.It is approximately 9 years old.
I live in Perthshire, Scotland, PH7 4LS
Can this be repaired and if so is there a local technician who can help.
Frances Graham
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

F70 is a flood \ overflow warning, start by cleaning the filter in the base of the dishwasher, and see if this clears the fault.

If it doesnt the most likely fault is the flow control which is around £15 part, and your looking around £35 labour cost.

Since this is a rather straight forward repair its probably worth pursuing however, you will start to find parts are becoming end of life (such as the pump and element) so future failures are likely in the near future.

I would recommend CDR they are very reliable and have had excellent feedback from other customers who have used them, their number is ***** 231607, or if they cant fit you in you could try BDA who are a little further afield on 01506 827482

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Frances,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Frances, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance. In order for me to close the case I need you to rate the service received using the star rating on this page.

James