Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a ce26ld47- tv, it is normally remote controlled,

I have a ce26ld47-b tv, it is normally remote controlled, however today it will not turn on?
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 10 months ago.

Have you tried replacing the batteries in the remote control?

Regards,

Rich

Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience: A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ihave also turned set off from mains, switched router off and on. tried the front controls but to no avail yet?Ralph Oakley
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.