Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I need a new rubber around the door of my zanussi jet stream

Customer Question

I need a new rubber around the door of my zanussi jet stream washer I live in sedgefield county durham do you have any local agents who would come and fit one for me
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** you help me out with your postcode and I can recommend someone in your area?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ts21 3al
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want someone to come to my home to fit this I have contacted the people who have conned me out of £11 I only wanted to know who the local zanussi washer repair service was in my area I am not paying anymore money and want the money I have paid refunded
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I have past this request to customer services to issue a refund, if you require assistance to find you a suitable engineer in your area you have to pay for it.

Since your not wanting to pay for the service, I will opt out.