Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a problem with our washing machine NA-148VB5. It has

Customer Question

We have a problem with our washing machine NA-148VB5. It has worked well for 3 years but now stops in early cycle. It brings in water ok but then just hangs. It will sit doing nothing except a countdown on the timer. If left for several hours it displays END on the display but there was no evidence of it having gone through a spin cycle and wash. There is no drainage of the water unless we move the dial to drain but the clothing is full of water as there was no spin.
We are pretty sure the water enters and exits ok but the machine does not appear to do anything else.
We have tried various wash programs and all have the same result.
Can you help?
Regards,
***** ***** ***********
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 11 months ago.

Hi Paul - my name is ***** ***** if you put it on spin drum empty of water and clothes will it now spin?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Ian, there is no spin of the drum. I have set to spin with no water or clothes and there is no spin of the drum. The timer eventually times out with END but there was no spin.

OK give me about an hour and I'll see if I can find the test procedure for this model.