Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have Bosch Avanti XX, about 4 years old, no problems

I have Bosch Avanti XX, about 4 years old, no problems before
Then on short wash, it said check water and water level high
I cleaned the filters and removed bits of glass from under the pop out white cover
then it worked fine once
then the timer on short wash was showing 27 instead of usual 16 or so
would only wash cold on that cycle
some water (not so much left) left in the bottom
Can I do anything myself to resolve this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also when it runs it sticks on 1 minute and so doesn't stop unless I push the main on/off
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Hi, This is a problem with either the drain pump, or the water level sensor in your dishwasher.

This one really needs to be checked by a professional Technician. Any local appliance repairman can do this for you.

Unfortunately, this one really requires a technician because a lot needs to be checked out to be sure what is wrong. This is generally a great machine and well worth the repair cost no matter what is wrong;-)

I wish I had better news for you on this, I really do.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael