Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Problem with Main 24 HE combi boiler everything works fine

problem with Main 24 HE combi boiler everything works fine with DHW side but no central heating.Turn boiler on pump runs needle pushes on micro switch on primary valve fan runs igniter clicks flame lights for half a second goes out tries again same happens then flame out light comes on. Condensate tank and outlet pipe checked PCB board changed still the same any ideas
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This is usually a problem with either the thermostat in the home, or the circulation pump if you are sure the main control board is good.

Usually I find this to be a thermostat issue, but you need to check with a meter to see if the Thermostat when turned up up, (calling for heat) actually is sending a Closed signal to the boilers control board.

Thats about all there is to this one;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Room stat checks out okay pump checks out okay can you suggest anything else

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see you rated me negatively?

Please re rate, no cost for that because I can only continue if you have given me a good rating. This is my livelihood and I am here just to help. I have over 35 years hands on servicing and working with Heating systems.

Poor ratings hurt my excellent standing here as a technician with Just Answer for over 10 years.

Thank you for understanding. Once you do re rate, I will continue with you until we solve the problem with your heating system;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael