Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a delonghi diamond cut kettle which the silver trim

Customer Question

I have a delonghi diamond cut kettle which the silver trim is coming awayI purchased this in October 26th 2014 which I think is not a very long time considering it's not the cheapest kettle you can buy.I continued on but have been asked for a £20 deposit if I have to pay that for a repair I might as well buy a new kettle it feels quite unfair.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon Anne - Just to clarify you are through to a department that looks after repairs not customer complaints. Unfortunately your Kettle is only covered by a one year manufacturers guarantee so you are unlikely to be able to move further with this unless someone in the Customer Care department takes pity on your plight. You will not be charged unless you wish further information. Thank You for contacting us and I wish you well with your problem.