Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Rob I have a BS065 oven and its not working. I have followed

Customer Question

Hi Rob
I have a BS065 oven and its not working. I have followed every step and when I switch on the power clock flasing on 12:00 and I can't press - or +.
Please help as I haven't had my oven on for nearly 2weeks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could I please get some feedback regarding my enquiriesabove???. As I already paid for this feeback I haven't heard anything from you guys. Thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening sorry for the delay in responding Mili, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you advise what you mean when you say you cant press - or +, do you mean when you press and hold one of the buttons, the time doesnt stop flashing?

There are two types of clocks Baumatic use, ones which flash 0:00 and others which flash 12:00 after a power cut, assuming the timer isnt faulty, I wonder if you have a different timer than that stated in your manual, in which case press the middle of the three buttons for 5 seconds and see if the 12:00 stops flashing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James
Yes we have the one that flash 12:00. The - and + is what you press to change the time on the timer.
May I ask what 3 buttons your talking about?. Sorry Im at work and I dont finish until 3pm Melb Australia time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only 3 buttons on there under the timer is - button...ok button & + button. So if those are the 3 buttons your referring to I have to hold all 3 of them down????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jame
Just got home now and I believed the 3 buttons are the minus,ok&plus below the flashing timer. I press and hold down for 5sec and still doesn't stop flashing. Maybe the buttons I'm pressing is not the right one. Please see photo attachment
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mili, sorry for the delay in responding, I am based in the UK so there is a rather big time difference.

It sounds like the timer \ clock has failed, if you have tried to hold in the "ok" button for 5 seconds, the last thing I can suggest to try and reset it is hold the three buttons in with the power off and then keep them held in as you turn the power back on for 10 seconds, it should keep then zero out (show 0:00).

Let me know how you get on.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mili,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Mili, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance?