Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a baxi solo 2 50 pf,and put the heating on the other

I have a baxi solo 2 50 pf,and put the heating on the other day and system is making a clunking noise and keeps going into overheat.looked up manual on line but when I turn knob on off position and wait 10 seconds and turn back on overheat light is still on
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

When was the last time this furnace was serviced?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Years ago