Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have bought a replacement power board for Whirlpool akzm

Customer Question

Hello we have bought a replacement power board for Whirlpool akzm 655/ix oven,the new board is obviously one which is used on several different models . Could you tell me how to configure this board to suit this model oven please
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon, do you mean you purchased a PCB for the oven, can you please advise of the spare part number, so I can look up the spec (most likely you have been given a different PCB as the previous one was unavailable\discontinued).

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning Suzanne, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance?

James