Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have very recently purchased a Sharp Smart TV model No.

Customer Question

I have very recently purchased a Sharp Smart TV model No. LC-49CFE6031K. I cannot connect it to my Wi-Fi. Could you help me please?
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query, at what part during the WiFi setup are you having an issue with, are you getting a specific error?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
when it tries to connect, a message appears on screen "connection failed. Do you wish to? try again or Do it later.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Some instances its the router which is causing the issue, so it would be worthwhile restarting the router, then trying to connect again.

If that fails talk me through what options you select when you go into the setup, and confirm the wifi SSID matches your router and the WEP key for your WIIF is correct.

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Hi Ronald, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning Ronald, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance?

James