Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an AEG Electrolux washer dryer. The conditioner

Customer Question

I have an AEG Electrolux washer dryer. The conditioner drawer won't dispense conditioner in any wash cycle. I have taken the drawer out and cleaned it but it makes no difference.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Is it leaving the softner in the drawer the its going to be the dispenser roof channels blocked so it will be stopping the water flowing down the correct channels so this is why it leaves the softner still.

What you need to do is remove the drawer again and then this time look inside the dispenser unit at the top just above the softner section and there you will see a hole.

Get something like a cable tie or strimmer wire and push it into the hole and push it down the dispenser roof and this should clear the water channels in the roof there and allow the water to flow down the correct channel and take the softner from there.

Try that and this should cure the fault from there for you.