Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

DeDietrich DCI499 induction hob works fine but oven display

Customer Question

DeDietrich DCI499 induction hob works fine but oven display panel has no lights and door locked. power obviously getting to appliance but cant use oven. any ideas?
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

This fault is most likely a faulty PCB, which controls the output to the display, this can be sourced here for around £200.

To verify it is this part at fault its a case of stripping the unit down, checking all the ribbon cables are in place, then checking with a multi meter power is getting to the key parts of the board.

Due to the likely cost of the part its probably worth looking at a Repair and Protect plan from D&G rather than paying for an engineer to attend.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, please provide the age the appliance and your postcode if you would like me to recommend a suitable R&P plan or local engineer.