Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Enviro series pump et100 pump is throwing the trip after 6-8

Customer Question

enviro series pump et100 pump is throwing the trip after 6-8 hours what is causing this?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the pump is new
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ring 028 87748586
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

If the pump is new the most likely cause is a back EMF, are you using a RCD or MCB trip on the breaker?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It does not need a breaker it plugs straight in I need a new pump it is faulty
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Robert,

If its tripping locally not on the MCB or RCD then yes this is likely to be a fault pump.

A small number of pumps will have defects when produced, which arises in the form of a failed bearing, washers or coil, which can cause these type of nuisance trips.

As such I would agree that this sounds like a faulty part and needs to be returned to the retailer.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.