Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Beko washing machine replace door handle modelwm74155lw

Customer Question

beko washing machine replace door handle modelwm74155lw
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Good morning Chris, can you please clarify what your query relates to, I see you have already tried replacing the handle, are you still having issues opening the washer door?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
firstly which side of the spring does the latch go ive seen a video but not very clear and where does the handle go does it go on first i need a diagram
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Chris I suggest you get an engineer out if your unsure, I will opt out as this is not consumer repair.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 8 months ago.

Can you let me have the product code that is on the door rating plate just inside the door frame - Ian

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
product code###-##-####model wm74155lw

OK here is the way you do it - the most important thing is to note that the spring goes behind the lock hook and forces that against the door (interlock) so hook and pin and spring. Attached are three photos of this arrangement. Once you have sorted that out its just a case of getting it to fit into the door so that when fixed the hook is spring loaded outwards.

Just pulling up the illustrated diagram so you can see the bits - be right back with those .............

Illustrated diagram of door and handle assembly

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Have assembled as shown latch does not close the door

First thing to do is stick a screwdriver into the latch hole and wiggle it around the electric lock may be stuck closed.