JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My tumbledryer is a Indesit serial number SN501240013 Model

Customer Question

My tumbledryer is a Indesit serial number SN501240013 Model 1S60V is this dryer safe to use
Im replying to your letter dated Oct2016
Do I need an engineer to check it
yours sincerly
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Denis, my anme is James please give me a while to look up your serial number.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Please note your model provided is incorrect the first character is an I not a 1.

The model number should read: IS60V

Please use the serial number: ###-##-####/p>

If your machine is after market it may have already had a modification, in which case a green sticker should be present, however if you cant find a green sticker on the inside of the door, please go to the website here, and follow the instructions provided which will advise you how to organise the required modification to make it safe.

Should you have any follow up questions please let me know.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Denis, I havent heard back from you, do you require any further assistance?

If not appreciate if you can rate the service received, so I may close the case

James