Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Is there a replacement for creda electric cooker model no.

Customer Question

Is there a replacement for creda electric cooker model no. 49708/9
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Is it another cooker you are looking for with the splash back and the controls at the back?

Or are you just looking for a cooker that will fit into the same space?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Both. The Creda fits into a dedicated space in the kitchen. It is 60mm wide by 90mm high. I require a splash back to conceal the electrical sockets on the wall behind the cooker
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.