Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an Indesit electric oven and after taking off and

Customer Question

I have an Indesit electric oven and after taking off and cleaning the door I have managed to get one of the hinges stuck in a closed position whilst the door is still off. Please help!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** Can you let me have the model number of your oven as there are numerous hinge assemblies fitted to Indesit Oven. You will then need a couple of towels and a large spanner. Come back to me when you are ready to go. I will be away for about 30 minutes - collecting a parcel from the PO be right back

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
All sorted. I couldn't move the brackets back by hand, but the gentle use of the claw bit of a hammer pulled the closed one out and allowed me to get it back attached to the oven! Thanks
Joanne