Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have waited 1 1/2 hours for your 8 minute response.S o far

Customer Question

I have waited 1 1/2 hours for your 8 minute response.S o far there has been nothing. That's not right!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK would you kindly let me have the model number and what the problem is so that I can help you with your problem.

Perhaps you could let me have the link to your original question as this second one only became available at 1051 today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure. I want to move my fridge. It is a Hotpoint Future, and I want to change the way the door opens. At present it opens from the left to the right. I want it to open from the right to the left. How do I change the opening direction please?

Kindly respond to the information request under the original question -- thank you.