Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Ihave a Quattro.mr 4 door mirrored fridge freezer, the

Customer Question

Ihave a Quattro.mr 4 door mirrored fridge freezer, the double door on the left hand side has a hinged seal.the plastic hinges that holds this strip seal has broken .Can i get the spare parts.? thankyou.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Yes you can get that easily and inexpensively;-)

Here is the site I recommend for that. Since there are thousands of different ones, I recommend call them so they pick the parts for you this way, you get the correct ones the First time lol;-)

Here is their website: http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1084/fridges-and-freezers

Please call for this Espares to place this order: 0844 9777 888

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Sunday!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am not happy.!! I got in touch as you advised ,to be told this model l have is no longer in production .So it has cost me £20,for information you did not provide,and I found the info quite easily.I won't be continuing on with this.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want to cancel your service and your company's service ASAP. (Id16783324-70)
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I am only a technician. I can not tell you for sure if the parts are still available from the regular suppliers. But I could see if the part is available from a broker if you would like?

Please let me know?

Sincerely

Tech Michael