JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Have washer dryer lavamat 61470WDB1 have cleaned out the

Customer Question

Have washer dryer lavamat 61470WDB1 have cleaned out the filter which was blocked but rotated the impeller which clicked and put everything back. Found it difficult to know if I put the filter inserted correctly but it all closed up. When I went to use the drain to check there was a scraping noise which had not herd before so emptied it once again. Afterwards when I tried to open the filter gain water came out of there as well! I am in my 70s but active but wonder what is going wrong
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Good morning, the fault sounds like you have a faulty pump.

The pump which sits behind the filter shouldnt click, it should be "free moving", most likely something has got past the filter and damaged the pump, which is the scraping noise you can hear.

Unfortunately this type of issue is a hardware fault, and as such can only be resolved by arranging for its replacement, if you would like me to recommend someone in the area who can replace this for you, please provide your postcode.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I HAVE CANCELLED MY FREE TRIAL
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Glad you have resolved your query, so I may close the case please rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

I havent heard back, please rate the service received so I may close the query this end.

Jaems

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I HAD A FREE TRIAL AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED £20 WHICH SHOULD BE REFUNDED BEFORE I MAKE ANY FURTHER COMMENT.