JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have two Hitachi Air to Air room air conditioners model

Customer Question

We have two Hitachi Air to Air room air conditioners model RAK-25QH8(W) we were told on installation that these units would not require servicing. Is this correct?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Philip, all air con units require servicing to some degree.

Your unit has user serviceable components such as the filters which can be cleaned, and would suggest are cleaned every 4-6 months, this process is defined on page 20 of the manual here.

In terms of a service by an engineer, normally this is only required when you start to see issues with performance of the unit, or detect a defect, there isnt any real proactive maintenance you would perform on the units over and above that expected of the end user.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified or have any follow up question.s

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Philip, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating on this page, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Hi Philip, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating on this page, so I can close the case.Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Hi Philip, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating on this page, so I can close the case. Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further. Regards James
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Peter, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please let me know. Regards James

Hi Philip, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further. Regards James