JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My smart tv will not startup, i have a steady blue light

Customer Question

Hi, my smart tv will not startup, i have a steady blue light initially, then when remote is pressed for "on" the blue light flashes seven times then constantly flashes. Can you help ?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** is the model number of the TV?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This sounds most likely that the secondly PCB has failed, which is responsible for controlling the display on the TV itself.

As such this will need to go to a service centre for repair, if you provide me with your postcode I can recommend a suitable service centre in your area.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi its bs44hu
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you use Alan at A1 Repairs, his number is ***** 082156, and should be able to come out to you tomorrow.

He charges £55 call out, which includes picking up the unit, diagnosing the fault and quoting for repair. If you proceed with the quote they will deduct the £55 off the cost of repair.

James