JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Please can you help me resolve the following problem with my

Customer Question

Please can you help me resolve the following problem with my washing machine, model type Hoover DYN8144D1x. The machine will function on all programs for approximately 75 percent of the cycle and then stop showing error code eo3. If the machine is left for a short time switched off and then a drain and spin program selected it will finish OK.
I have checked the pump and hoses for blockades, pressure switch seems to be operating OK.
Any further suggestions would be welcome.
Pete
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Peter,

You have correctly identified E03 relates to the a drain fault, as explained here. Normally this fault occurs due the PCB timing out as its taking too long to drain the water in the sump.

Apart from checking the pump filter, have you filled the washer and watched it pump out, to check the pump isnt on its way out?

If its working 75% of the time on most programs its clearly pumping out the pre-wash and normal wash, and but failing on pumping out the rinse water, this could well be a PCB failure, if your confident the Aqua\pressure sensor, as the PCB will be given the input to confirm the water has gone, and to move to the spin cycle.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Peter, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Hi Peter, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Hi Peter, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case. Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further. Regards James
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Should you need any further assistance please let me know. Regards James

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further. Regards James