JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Do you have a Neff fridge model no K433 6X8 GB

Customer Question

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon Jennifer,

We do not sell fridges, however I have managed to track down the Neff model your seeking here, which is currently in stock and available for next day delivery.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Jennifer, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Jennifer, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

James