JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Samsung ecobubble WF80F5E2W4X has lost all power and

Customer Question

My Samsung ecobubble WF80F5E2W4X has lost all power and won't even switch on. I've changed the fuse and checked the socket. Any ideas?
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning,

If your not seeing any sign of life to the display, and confident power is getting to the washer, the most likely fault is the PCB.

A replacement PCB can be found here, for around £120.

Due to the significant cost of the spare part, I would strong suggest you contact D&G here, to arrange the repair, as they charge a monthly fee, which covers the repair of the unit (including parts) and also give you a further years warranty, on average they charge around £150 a year.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions

James