JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a AEG HC5690 CHIMNEY HOOD, it came with a charcoal

Customer Question

hi
i have a AEG HC5690 CHIMNEY HOOD, it came with a charcoal filter, which has never fitted and never been able to get through to someone at AEG TO SORT OUT. Can you confirm if this is a extractor that DOES NOT have to be vented to the outside?
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Mikki,

My name is ***** ***** give me a minute to lookup the spec of your hood.

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

The hood can be used as an extractor or re-circulation\filter, as per page 5 of the manual here.

So assuming you have the filter this can be built into the top in place of an external vent.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Mikki, appreciate if you can rate the service received, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Mikki, appreciate if you can rate the service received, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.James
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Mikki, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James