Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a NEFF B12S32N3GB built in single oven. Yesterday

Customer Question

Hi, I have a NEFF B12S32N3GB built in single oven. Yesterday when I turned it on to fan preheat, it started to work, then powered off (the digital clock powered off too).
Then a fairly harsh clicking noise started for about 5 seconds - it sounded like a loose connection, before the oven sprang into life again.
This repeated a few times so I switched the oven off at the mains.
I've had the oven for 3 years - out of warranty. Does this sound repairable or would it be more cost effective / sensible to get a new one?
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Gareth,

It sounds like the PCB (control board) has failed, this has a number of relays which control the oven and is probably causing the clicking you can hear.

I would suggest you look to have this repaired, if you would like me to recommend an engineer to attend, please provide me with your postcode.