Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have recently bought from Indisit fan for my FID20WH/1,

Customer Question

I have recently bought from Indisit fan for my FID20WH/1, the oven was working but the fan kept sticking , I have changed the fan but now the fan nor the oven work , the top oven still works fine, what is wrong ?
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your oven?

Also when you replaced the fan, did you pull on any of the wires possible pulling one off a connector to the main control board?

Also what happens when you turn power on at the mains to your oven, Any signs of life, clock etc?

And are you sure you re connected the new fan properly?

Sincerely

Tech Michael