JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Shower creda no hot water has overheated light on

Customer Question

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Good morning,

It sounds that the Creda flow regulator or temp thermostat has failed in the electric shower, this type of fault would require a plumber to attend.

The replacement parts are likely to be around £30-50 depending if it is the thermostat or flow regulator.

Should you wish me to recommend a suitable plumber in your area please provide me with your postcode.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Dear Miss Mew, I would appreciate it, if you could please log back in and rate the service received, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Miss Mew, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James