Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have leant on the opened door of my built in Neff oven

Customer Question

I have leant on the opened door of my built in Neff oven (B15E523GB/01) and now it will not close tightly. It is hard to see where the twist or bend or whatever is. I have borrowed my neighbour's Neff door ( same model) and it fits perfectly...so I need a new door !. Unfortunately Neff only seem able to send me all the parts for me to make up a new door . can you source a new door for me ?(the FD no is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

You will just need to replace the hinges. The entire door is not available as an assembly. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

The attached pages show how to replace the hinges. Does this look like something you will be able to do?