JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Teka intigrated dish washer, Model DW7 56Fi,, UK100100016,

Customer Question

Teka intigrated dish washer, Model DW7 56Fi, , UK100100016, Code 40782126 Type WOPIZ8338B. I need a service man to call to my house as the hinge of the door of my dishwasher is broken and the hold at half mast is gone, door now has to open fully each time and has to be supported underneath as it can't hold the pressure of a half full bottom tray, I live 4 miles on the cork side of Mallow, Co Cork and am wondering when I can get a call, My mobile no is(###) ###-####and my email is nora.n.o'*****@******.***
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Nora,

Please give me a short while to locate a local service engineer in your area.

James

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That is fine james, system is looking for my email address and then keeps telling me it is incorrect, I have tried my 2 emails work and personal and on both of them it is saying incorrect email, my work email is nora.n.o'*****@******.***, my mobile no is(###) ###-####
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Nora,

I am afraid there are no local engineers in your area, though parts do seem to be available, as it would suggest its just a new spring.

Your best option would be to try and find a local handyman in the area, or failing that your looking at replacing the dishwasher as the call out plus parts to get someone to come 30+ miles to you would be more than a new dishwasher.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Nora, I would appreciate it if you could please log back in, and rate the service received, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Nora, I would appreciate it if you could please log back in, and rate the service received, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.James
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Nora, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James