Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

THE INDUCTION HOB ON OUR BERTAZZONI 90 RANGE IS PLAYING UP I

Customer Question

THE INDUCTION HOB ON OUR BERTAZZONI 90 RANGE IS PLAYING UP
I THINK A PAN BRIDGED THE TWO RIGHT HAND INDUCTION RINGS AND NOW THE COOKER FLASHES E/5 ON JUST THE TWO RIGHT HAND INDUCTION CONTROLS - THE OTHER 3 RINGS ARE WORKING FINE
ANY ADVICE PLEASE - LOCAL TECHNICIANS WONT REPAIR AND QUOTED £3,000 FOR NEW TOP
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Geoff,

Bertazzoni hobs are rather specialised, fault code 5 suggests a induction failure, this may be the power regulator or the induction ring itself.

With two being affected, most likely its a power regulator as that will be shared between the two rings.

Parts are also difficult to come by, can you provide me with your postcode and I can speak to the local engineers we have in your area to identify what options are available to you.

James

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i done some research myself and found that the fault code 5 is the filter adn code 6 is the power controller these are available - has nothing to do with the rings or the power regulator!
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

The power regulator is the power controller.

James

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.