JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The front seal on the washing machine has become detached

Customer Question

The front seal on the washing machine has become detached mid cycle and is leaking badly. I have stopped the machine mid cycle and want to open the door to re attach the rubber. How do I get the door open?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nigel, your best option is to use some string to override the door lock.

Please see the video here, and let me know how you get on.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nigel, I would appreciate it if you could please log back in, and rate the service received, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Diane, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James