JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My beko double oven won't ignite as I have no clock showing

Customer Question

Hi my beko double oven won't ignite as I have no clock showing at all
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Rose,

This sounds as there there is a faulty control board on the PCB, which powers the timer and electrode to start the oven.

Unfortunately this part is rather expensive, and can be found here for £110.

With this being a gas appliance you will need a Gas Safe engineer attend, I would suggest this may be getting to the point of an uneconomical repair, if you would still like to proceed, and for me to recommend a suitable engineer in your area please provide me with your postcode.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Rose, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Rose, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, and if not login and rate the service so I may close the case.ThanksJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Rose, in order for me to paid for the assistance provided to date please could I ask you login, and rate the service received using the star rating on the page.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Thanks James
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Good morning Rose,

Appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating shown,so I can be paid by JA for answering your question,

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Good morning Rose,

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Good morning Rose,Appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating shown,so I can be paid by JA for answering your question,Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.