KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I've a SM V69T20GB / 43 dish washer that stopped during a

Customer Question

I've a SM V69T20GB / 43 dish washer that stopped during a wash cycle. The wife turned it of opened the washer and emptied it out, took out the water that was left inside and cleaned the filter. when she put it on and tried to start it the lights for " check water and rinse aid" comes on flashing and doesn't allow you to do anything else.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems excess water in base of the unit is causing this issue, with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tip it backwards by around 45 degrees till the time it drains off..then plug it back again and try.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks