Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

A belling cooker. The ovens do not work but it may be

Customer Question

A belling cooker. The ovens do not work but it may be something to do with the timer as the black knob has broken off and the light is flashing? Is there someone in the Hasting area that could come and have a look? its called a farm house cooker. Thank you
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: It's a belling farm house cooker with two electric ovens and a gas top also an electric grill and on the side a warming plate. I am not sure how old it is but I would think no more than seven years. Thank you,
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 8 months ago.

You need to ensure the cooker is on manual not automatic or the oven will not work

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry that means nothing to me! You will need to be more precise and please tell me what to look for and where! Cheers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry that means nothing to me! You will need to be more precise and please tell me what to look for and where???
Cheers

ok, have you got the model off the label - it should be where you open the door

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Cheers
I have looked. this was a complete waste of time and I will ask for a full refund!

Ok, if you cannot find the label then there will be a data plate on the back that has the model number.

Without this i cannot give you exact instructions as they all differ