Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The dishwasher, (G1022) every other wash. When the cover to

Customer Question

The dishwasher, (G1022) every other wash. When the cover to the drain pump is released water runs out and the machine usually runs again without the red light flashing- any help would be appreciated
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your dishwasher?

And may I have the make?

Also were there any power outages or storms just prior to this problem?

And please explain exactly whats happening as your descripion is vague, these are technical issues so I need details to be sure whats wrong;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael