Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I want to replace main door outer glass in my Rangemaster

Customer Question

I want to replace main door outer glass in my Rangemaster Classic 90 oven. I have sourced the glass and have located screws to separate door outer skin from inner. How does glass locate in door? Is heat resistant glue necessary? How do I prevent new glass slipping between inner and outer and shattering as the original did. Why would it become detached in the first place?( The lower screw was loose.) Did that have anything to do with the glass detaching?
Stephen
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for getting in touch Nicola. Please keep trying and if you haven't found someone by tomorrow (1730 on Wednesday 16 November) please let me know and refund the £27 to my Paypal account.
Stephen
Noted. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 8 months ago.

Hi Stephen - could you give me the model number of you appliance - usually in the pan draw on the side rail. -- Ian

Customer: replied 8 months ago.