JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I am not to fussy about the make Panasonic is ok but must be

Customer Question

I am not to fussy about the make Panasonic is ok but must be good and reliable as I want to buy these for Kenya as there are no inverter type units available here
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Can you please clarify what your looking for, is it a recomendation for a particular model of LG or Panasonic?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thx James,I am not quite sure how this works, but I am looking for the Latest Energy Saving Inverter type of Split Air-conditioning system of 12000 BTU, Cooling onlyIt is for me in Kenya and I will buy from anywhere that has what I want.I really want a Good Quality Manufacturer and a part Number of the same of what you feel is best suited for me
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jonathan,

I would take a look at the Mitsubishi SRK35ZMP-S, it has A+ and A++ energy ratings, has excellent customer feedback, and comes from a well known brand, making support servicing and spare parts affordable.

Further details can be found here:

https://www.cooleasy.co.uk/3-5kw-12000btu-inverter-srk35zmp-s.html?gclid=CjwKEAiApLDBBRC8oICb9NvKsg0SJAD9yOHsOjOzeYmnAgVdPiy4e1RPRaBkK_c_AqsAEeC4LsUqlBoCDpnw_wcB

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** look at it, Is it available in the UK as that would be easy for me
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

The website referenced above offers it for £450 ex VAT to the UK.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry for being stupid, but is this unit a 12000 BTU unit?? or is a 35000 BTU unit??
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Would this unit not be a better possibility http://www.panasonic.com/ph/consumer/air-conditioners/split-type-airconditioner/inverter-deluxe-and-inverter-standard-split-type-airconditioner/cs-s12skq-1-5hp.html
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

12000 BTU was the one I provided, are you looking for 35,000?

From experience Panasonic parts are harder to get hold of later on down the line, they also more likely to fail after 5 years, looking at the particular model you have referenced the only benefit I can see is that the medium and high run rate sound levels are significantly quieter, so better for bedrooms and quiet areas.

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jonathan, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jonathan, so I can close the case please login and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page, should you need further assistance please let me know.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.
Hi Jonathan, so I can claim payment from Just Answer, please login and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page, should you need further assistance please let me know. Thanks James
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jonathan, so I can claim payment from Just Answer, please login and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page, should you need further assistance please let me know.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Oran, so I can close the case please login and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page, should you need further assistance please let me know.

James