JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have changed the batteries on my RDH10RF wireless

Customer Question

I have changed the batteries on my RDH10RF wireless thermostat & tried to reset the receiver by pressing the override & learn
buttons with no success in the thermostat working-can you suggest a solution?
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

To sync the RDH10 (thermostat) you must first set the RCR10 (receiver) in learn mode, this is normally located next to the boiler, this is done by using a small pen or similar to press the learn button on the front of the panel.

Once pressed the top light on the RCR10 will stop flashing, now on RDH10 look at the rear and press the Learn button but for 3 seconds, after about 20 seconds the RDH10 should then sync with the receiver.

Please follow the process above, and let me know how you get on.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Oran, so I can close the case please login and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page, should you need further assistance please let me know.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.
Hi Oran, so I can close the case please login and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page, should you need further assistance please let me know. Thanks James
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

James