KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My bosch tumble dryer keeps stopping after about ten minutes

Customer Question

my bosch tumble dryer keeps stopping after about ten minutes and starts beeping filter .i manually have to turn it off and turn it back on again then it dries for another ten minutes then stops again any ideas i have cleaned filters out but problem still the same
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please get back with its complete model number and also tell me how old is your Dryer
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
unsure of age enr wtv7430/gb/07
fd8812200166
bosch exxcel

The problem is with heater assembly that is bad and will need replacement...it stops when heater comes on (due to faulty heater) and starts beeping. A new one will cost around £75 + repair

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no we have had this tested and it works fine

have you tested both heater and thermostat ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
they have both tested ok so think the best thing to do is dispose of it thanks for your answer but they have nit helped me this time good advice but nit a satisfied customer

As you have already cleaned the filter, tested the heater and thermostat.. I believe it is most likely the moisture sensor or the main board that is bad and will need replacement. Let me know if you need further help

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thanks for your help but how do i check if these other parts are working or wiuld it just be better to buy amother dryer