KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

We had the dishwasher switched on for around 30mins, not

Customer Question

We had the dishwasher switched on for around 30mins, not knowing that the water had been switched off. The water pipe was very hot and now the dishwasher won't fill when switched on. Can we fix this with a new part or will we need a new dishwasher?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... the problem seems to be with the water inlet valve/flow meter that is bad and will need replacement...the cost of repair will be around £120 based on the part that has gone bad.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

I hope my solution helped you to resolve the issue with your appliance. If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you.
Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied. Thanks!