Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

Having a problem finding a replacement single built under

Customer Question

Having a problem finding a replacement single built under oven to fit the space. Gas feed to hob in back right hand corner preventing oven installation.
Had Type EB22132 but it decided it had had enough hard work and I no longer have it. Trying to get gas engineer to move pipe but question is this. Is there still an oven of this size available and if not is there an alternative of same dimensions.
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 9 months ago.

Is it possible to connect the hob and turn right immediately and into the next cupboard and then down, putting the isolation valve in the rear of that cupboard instead

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you Andrew, Gas engineer calling tomorrow to assess. I will give him your suggestion and I will sleep tonight knowing there is a possible solution. Many Thanks. Trying to give a rating but the stars will not respond to my selection. Response excellent many many thanks

No problem, come back again tomorrow if you get stuck