JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have just purchased a House with a Creda Europa Solarplus

Customer Question

I have just purchased a House with a Creda Europa Solarplus double oven.
Both ovens after about 30 seconds operation trip the power fuse. I have checked the wiring in the wall socket and it appears to be in order.
Any suggestions?
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Good morning Alan,

This sounds like a earth leakage fault, 70% of the time the issue relates to to a faulty element, or thermostat.

Does the unit trip when you use both ovens, and the grill function, or just one of the ovens?

Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Hi Alan, just wanted to follow up to see if you needed any further assistance, or had any follow up questions regarding your oven.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Alan,

I havent heard back from you please log back in and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Alan,

I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions.

So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.
Hi Alan, I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions. So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page. Regards James
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Alan,

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.
Hi Alan, I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions. So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page. RegardsJames