JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have just purchased a House with a Creda Europa Solarplus

Customer Question

I have just purchased a House with a Creda Europa Solarplus double oven.
Both ovens after about 30 seconds operation trip the power fuse. I have checked the wiring in the wall socket and it appears to be in order.
Any suggestions?
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Good morning Alan,

This sounds like a earth leakage fault, 70% of the time the issue relates to to a faulty element, or thermostat.

Does the unit trip when you use both ovens, and the grill function, or just one of the ovens?

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Alan, just wanted to follow up to see if you needed any further assistance, or had any follow up questions regarding your oven.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Alan,

I havent heard back from you please log back in and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Alan,

I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions.

So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Alan, I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions. So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page. Regards James
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Alan,

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Alan, I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions. So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page. RegardsJames