Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My heating hasn't come on. The Siemens box on the wall

Customer Question

My heating hasn't come on. The Siemens box on the wall RDH10RF WAS FLASHING YELLOW, I PRESSED RESET NOW NO LIGHTS ARE ON. WHAT DO I DO?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** you please confirm your still having an issue with your thermostat?

It sounds like the receiver near the boiler which is flashing has become out of sync with the wireless thermostat, have you tried to re-sync\learn the wireless connection by pressing the learn buttons as shown on page 4 of the manual here?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to follow up to see if you have managed to re-sync the thermostat, or if you require any further assistance?