JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Beko wm6112w machine machine will not power up

Customer Question

beko wm6112w machine machine will not power up
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I checked fuse and have power to EMI filter but no lights on front panel
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

If there is no sign of life\power to the appliance and you have already checked there is power at the socket, and the plug fuse hasnt blown, then this would suggest the control board (PCB) has failed.

These type of issue are unfortunately involve rather expensive parts, a typical cost for a PCB is over £100. On looking online (such as here and here) it appears the part is also obsolete as such the washer looks to be uneconomical to repair, and I would suggest you put the money towards a new machine.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Chris,

I havent heard back from you, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, if not, I would appreciate it if you can log back in and rate the service received using the star rating so I can close the case.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.
Hi Chris,I havent heard back from you, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, if not, I would appreciate it if you can log back in and rate the service received using the star rating so I can close the case.RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Chris,

I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions.

So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.
Hi Chris, I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions. So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page. Regards James
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Chris,

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.