JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have new Neff integrated dishwasher before starting to

Customer Question

We have new Neff integrated dishwasher before starting to install have a question. Why will the door not stay open
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Freda,

I assume your opening the door without the fascia attached and your finding the door closes, this is because the door is spung to support the weight of the new fascia panel, since the panel isnt fitted the door is alot lighter and hence closing by itself.

Please let me know if you continue to have an issue once the fascia panel has been install on the door.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Freda,

I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions.

So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.
Hi Freda,I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions.So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.

Hi Freda,

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.

Hi Freda,

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.

Hi Freda,

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.
Hi Freda, I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions. So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page. Regards James